(For Wall & Floor Insulation)
Be kind to our environment…
Help to reduce the waste tyre mountain by using Rubbercrete Plaster/Screed product instead of conventional materials.
- A unique product incorporating rubber crumb from used car tyres.
- A unique plaster meets PART E of building regs (for sound) in its own right
- Rubbercrete has acoustic characteristics 66% better than ordinary plaster and dry lining
- Rubbercrete is 83% more thermally efficient than ordinary concrete.
- Approx 70% of Rubbercrete BC1 product is rubber crumb.
- Easy to mix and apply
- Rubber crumb is a substitute for the earth’s natural aggregates, so Rubbercrete helps the environment.
- For Floor & Wall Applications.
Ultra set mix also available (30% rubber crumb) - skim finished in 3 hours for walls and walk on time (3 hours when used as flooring material).
RUBBERCRETE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT FUNDED BY WASTE RESOURCES ACTION PROGRAMME (WRAP)