Wall Reform I
Renderers in Stokesley – Supplying and installing insulated render systems across Yorkshire and surrounding areas
(External Wall Insulation)
High Performance External Insulated Render Systems.
Suitable for use on all substrates:
- Solid Wall
- System Built
- Steel / Concrete
- Timber Frame
The benefits when applied as a thermal external render:
- British Board Of Agreement (BBA) as insulating plater meets British Standards
- Energy Saving Trust approved
- The only plaster/render product that has a payback time saving clients energy and money
- When applied external to solid walls, the insulated render can be applied easily and enhances the thermal resistance value of the wall to that of a cavity insulated wall construction
- A variety of finishes can be applied as a topcoat to the Wall-Reform render externally
- Helps save CO2 emissions
The benefits when applied as a thermal internal plaster:
- BBA Certification as a remedial damp proof plaster
- Our insulated render helps to combat condensation and associated problems as a result of the product application raising the temperature of the wall construction combating condensation and cold bridging
- A plaster skim finish is applied when used internally, giving no visual differences to a standard non-thermal plaster finish
|Glasswool. mat / fibre||0.040 w/mk|
|Fibre insulation board||0.055 w/mk|
|Mineral wool||0.040 w/mk|
|E P S||0.040 w/mk|
|Woodwool slab||0.100 w/mk|
|Concrete block (lightweight)||0.190 w/mk|
|Urea formaldehyde foam||0.040 w/mk|
|Wallreform confirmed by the B.B.A.||0.055 w/mk|
Equal to 89% better than standard renders, equivalent to insulation boards and can be equal to cavity wall insulation.
Wallreform can be applied to 40mm thickness in a single coat. It has the benefit of overcoming the problems inherent with rigidboard insulation systems, being mechanically stronger and crack resistant.
Our team of renderers can apply a coating of our product to any structure and a brick finish can be recreated. The product can also be sprayed on for larger contracts.
Wall-Reform 1 – CO2 Savings Data
|Annual CO2 savings for Wall Reform System 1 external insulation (kgCO2/yr)|
|Dwelling type||no. of beds||Gas||LPG||Electric||Oil||Coal||Wtd ave|
Savings from installing Wall Reform System 1 assume:-
Before U-value – 2.1w/m2K
After U-value – 0.81w/m2K
If you would like to speak to our experienced renderers about our wide range of products and insulated render systems, please call 01642 714123, Stokesley, North Yorkshire.